GRRR

I want to exercise.  Really, really exercise.  Walking at night with the girls, while enjoyable, is NOT enough for me.  I want to sweat.  I want to burn calories...lots and lots and lots of calories.  But I can't.  Not for 20 more days...it should only be another 14 days but my damn doctor couldn't get me in for my 6 week check up until June 16th (which is a day shy of 7 weeks thankyouverymuch).  And until he clears me I'm not allowed to do anything more strenuous than walking.  And I'm pissed...

I don't particularly like to exercise, okay actually I hate it - well aside from yoga...yoga rocks.  But I NEED to do it, not doing it makes me feel fatter and lazier.  I feel fat enough right now.  And yes I know I just had a baby, and if one more person points that fact out to me I think I might scream...no offense mom (I love you!).


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Wife. Mother. Daughter. Sister. Wanna-be writer. Bulimic in recovery. That's me in a nutshell!

Followers